Sunday, February 22, 2009

Late Niter

Last night me and some friends from my ward (and my last ward) went to Scrapbooks Etc. for the late niter. We had a great time. Of course, I didn't get to all of the projects I brought, but the ones I did get to turned out great. I wish I could show all my stuff, but one project is a gift for a friend, so I'll future date it and it'll pop up by the time she should have seen it. But I can show my gift for my St. Patrick's Day swap. It seems like she doesn't have a blog, so I'm hoping she won't check out mine. I'm mailing it off tomorrow, so if she does see it, oh well! The surprise will be a few days early.

The paper I used wasn't even supposed to be St. Patrick's Day, but the stuff they did have left, uh, something to be desired. So I found this line and thought it worked great! My friend Taina (the creative genius she is!) came up with the title and I die cut all of the shamrocks at the store. The hope is she'll fill it with pictures and I included little tags that say "I'm so lucky for..." So on one side she can journal about the special thing and on the other she can stick a picture. I do have more pictures of it, but don't have the patience to load them, so I'll just put in one picture of a page. If you want to see more let me know and I'll email them to you.

It is so cute in person and I'm so proud of how it turned out. I hope she loves it!

4 comments:

  1. So adorable! I need a cardmaking demo for dummies. I seriously sit down to create something and I draw an immediate blank! Help me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very creative. What a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie
    I was getting my St. Patricks Day decorations out and thought I'd check to see if you still had a blog. I was your partner for this swap and i wanted you to know this book gets put out every year and gets compliments every year too. I really love it! Thank you again for all the work you put into it!

    ReplyDelete