Saturday, January 2, 2010

Finishing a few projects

So, now that I've had two weeks to get all caught up on everything, plus the three weeks back in November, I am totally caught up! I officially have no photos that need to be scrapbooked. So I've been making cards, so many that I have to start handing them out to anyone who stops by for a visit (hint, hint). Well, I started these over a year ago and finally finished them up today. I ended up "shrinking" them down so that they wouldn't take up as much space as originally planned- I think they turned out pretty nice! Spring and Freedom stand on their own, but Summer can hang. Don't mind the lousy photos, I took them with my phone and texted them to my email. And don't mind the lovely shots of my messy scrap room...

No comments:

Post a Comment