Sunday, July 11, 2010

Guest Books

So, I make wedding guest books.  A custom guest book is pretty much a scrapbook of your engagement photos with blank pages incorporated for all of your guest books to sign in when they come to your wedding festivities.  It's actually something I really enjoy doing, because everyone always looks WONDERFUL in their engagement photos (all in love and everything) and they usually turn out awesomely! If you're interested in having me make you a custom guest book, just let me know.

I've made a few different styles so far (8x8, 10x10, 12x12, all 5x7s, all 4x6s, etc), but am always willing to try something new if that's what you want.  You can select your own sizes, colors, layouts, or you can leave the decisions up to me.

It takes me about a week to make a guest book, so no worries if you're short on time.  I try to meet with the bride first to get an idea of what she likes, possibly look at some paper together to see what she likes, and then I just do my thing.  However, I have had brides in the past who purchased everything and just handed it to me to make it look good.  It is entirely up to you!

I usually forget to take pictures before I hand over a guest book, but I have taken some of my last few, watch for pictures coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment