Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Mini Book Fiesta!

I have been on a mini book binge. I offered to make some mini books for a friend for a fundraiser. I ended up making over 20 of them! I can't seem to stop... As a result, I've decided to start trying to sell some. So, if you're interested or know someone who is, send them my way. I can make them for just about any reason in the whole wide world: family, baby, birthday, beach, vacation, family, etc. They make great gifts, coffee table books, bookshelf books, and more!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, can you show some pictures of the mini books? Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm interested in seeing what these mini books look like too! I absolutely love the stuff you've been making so I can only imagine how cool these look too.

    -jcblink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the links to both very interesting blogs!

    I love your craftmanship - you have real skill - these look fantastic!!

    I've added your blog to mine!
    (msteidl on swap-bot)
    http://flynnsinn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm guessing these are like mini zines? i'd love to see what they look like :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete