Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Paisley Cricut Card Challenge

So I've followed Two Scraptastic Gals for a few months and watched the challenges and thought it would be fun to participate, but never did.  Since I was Cricuting last night, it didn't take much more to just make another card for their challenge this week.  (It also helped that my sister Mindy had the cartridge!) 
So the challenge was to use the Paisley cartridge on a card.  And since the baby's arrival might be THIS VERY WEEKEND!!!!  I've been in a pretty big baby mood- hence, the baby card.   This was another card made a lot easier by using the Gypsy and a bunch of scraps.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. This is so cute. I would never have thought of this cartridge for a baby card. The colors are perfect.

    www.craftingmisfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete