Saturday, February 26, 2011

So, I'm nesting....

I learned how to make these adorable baby girl ruffle-bum onesies a few years ago and I finally had some friends to make them for!  Didn't they turn out cute?
I found out how to make these burp rags on a blog- right now, I can't even remember which blog, but she had lots of really cute baby projects on it.  All you need is flannel fabric and some batting.  I made some for my aunt and used some flannel receiving blankets.  They turned out cute too! (The bottom fabric is the backside of a quilt my mom made for the little guy.)
Now, I just need to take pictures of the baby carrier cover I made.  I also made a diaper clutch, but it isn't too exciting...

1 comment:

  1. i love of it...you always inspire me to do more and think more outside the box. I know you and Jason will be great parents and I cant wait to see the three of you in April.

    ReplyDelete